воскресенье, 16 февраля 2020 г.

Radio Odynn

Station
Radio Odynn / pirate station (HOL) 
Date
February 15, 2020
Time UTC
14.58-15.35
Frequency
6290 kHz
Receiver
KiwiSDR / Denmark
Confirmed
e-QSL / shortwaveman@gmail.com


Hallo all,
My name is Mark and I am 52 years old.
I am living in the east part of the Netherlands in the region that is called Twente in a little village
called Enter with +/- 6000 inhabitants and is about 30 kilometers from the german border.
I am living together with my girlfriend Angelique 45 and daughter Iris of 12 years old now, we have
also a a cat named Sylvester(8) and a dog named Rex.(5)
Equipment:
My Sw transmitter at this moment is homebrew and will give 200 Watts carrierpower.
My mediumwave transmitter is also homebrew and will give me 250 watts of carrierpower.
My Sw antenna is a dipole on 6 meters hight and my Mw antenne is a coilantenna and is 23 meters
high.
Where you can find me?
That’s easy : on mediumwave I will be somewhere between 1611 and 1670 KHz and on Shortwave
you can find me somewhere between 6230 and 6330 KHz.
I hope you will listen to Odynn radio again when it is possible
Greetings Mark (Odynn Radio Twente)






Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий