четверг, 17 сентября 2026 г.

RealMix Radio

Station
RealMix Radio (FIN)
Date
April 5, 2026
Time UTC
13.00-13.40
Frequency
5950 kHz
Receiver
R-250M2 (old Soviet military tube)
Antenna
LW 10 m outdoor (9 m above ground level)
Location
St.Petersburg (inside city), Russia
Confirmed
e-QSL / realmix.sw@gmail.com

Hello,

I’m sorry for the delay in replying. I run RealMix Radio alongside my studies, and I’m not always able to respond as quickly as I’d like. Thank you for your patience!

Thank you for listening to RealMix Radio and for taking the time to send us your reception report! It’s always a pleasure to hear where our signal is heard.
I’m happy to confirm your reception of our broadcast on 6005 kHz in the 49 metre band. You’ll find your eQSL card attached.

RealMix Radio broadcasts every Saturday and Sunday from Raasepori in southern Finland. Our first broadcast went on air on 2 March 2024, when I was 16 years old. Hearing from listeners is one of the most rewarding parts of running the station, and reports like yours help us understand how our broadcasts are received in different places.
We transmit on 6005 kHz on shortwave with a carrier power of 500 watts, and on 1485 kHz on medium wave with a carrier power of 15 watts. Our shortwave antenna is a half-wave dipole approximately 15 metres above ground. I’m planning to purchase a more powerful medium-wave transmitter this autumn and will share updates on our Facebook page.

You’re always welcome to send further reception reports or share your thoughts on our programmes and audio quality.
I hope you’ll join us for another broadcast soon!

Best regards,

Joakim Weckström
Station manager
RealMix Radio Finland
realmix.sw@gmail.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RealMix Radio / relay Radio Igloo (FIN)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***********************

16-year-old Joakim Weckström founded his own radio station in Raasepori in March.

Joakim Weckström is interested in technical matters. Making a radio broadcast gives you something to do on weekends. Photo: Ville-Veikko Kaakinen / HS


1 комментарий:

  1. Привет, вчера с удовольствием слушал весь день! Ленинградская обл, Приозерский район, Кузнечное.

    ОтветитьУдалить